Adjunct Faculty - Administrative Office Technology
Title: Adjunct Faculty - Administrative Office Technology
Salary Range: $776 per credit hour
Contract Term Length: Not Applicable
Standard Hours: Varies
Work Location: On-Site
FLSA Status: Exempt
College: Bluegrass Community & Technical College
Campus Location: Bluegrass C&TC - Newtown Pike
Department: Business, Communication, and Information Systems (BCIS)
Part-time faculty are needed to teach Information Technology courses, OST 105 – Introduction to Information systems, in-person & online for selected day, evening, and weekend classes at any of our campus locations.
**This posting will remain open to retain a pool of qualified applicants. For more information, please contact the Program Coordinator.
Mary Blaydes, Professor
- Plans and carries out instruction, instructional activities and prepares learning materials.
- Provides instruction to students in the subject area.
- Prepares lesson plans (as needed) and maintains records and reports on student attainment, attendance/activity, and progress.
- Utilizes approved online course template and syllabus format, maintains classroom order and discipline.
- Foster an active and inclusive learning environment and utilizing our learning management system (Blackboard) for communication and feedback.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Administrative Office Technology or other related business/computer applications field
- Bachelor’s degree in any field AND 12 hours of coursework in office technology, business, or computer applications related field
- Associate degree in Administrative Office Technology or other related business/computer applications field AND either two years of relevant work experience in the field, or one year of relevant work experience in the field and appropriate certifications including current and complete Microsoft Office User Specialist Certification or other Office Suite industry certification
- Prior teaching experience preferred
- Possess professionalism and exemplary communication and presentation skills
*To be considered for an adjunct faculty position, unofficial postsecondary transcripts are required at the time of the application.
*Please mention you saw this ad on CommunityCollegeJobs.*
Community College Jobs in Popular Cities