This job has Expired
Adjunct Managerial Accounting
We are seeking Adjunct Faculty to instruct a Thursday evening course for Managerial Accounting.
Examples of Duties:
- Teach a Thursday evening Managerial Accounting class with approved syllabus
- Meet all scheduled class sessions
- Participate in assessment activities
- Report and maintain accurate student grades
- Follow the guidelines contained in the Adjunct Faculty Handbook (Link can be found at pccc.edu)
- MBA in Accounting, or MBA in Finance, or MBA in another business concentration with CPA or CMA Certification, or MBA in another business concentration with Graduate Accounting Cerificate required
- Ability to teach synchronous (in-person & remote)
- Prior college teaching a plus
The completion of a background check will be required for the selected candidate.
*Please mention you saw this ad on CommunityCollegeJobs.*
Community College Jobs in Popular Cities