Head Women's Basketball Coach
Head Women's Basketball Coach
Athletic Administration, Rose Hill
Fordham University has an excellent reputation as a dynamic institution located in New York City. Founded in 1841, Fordham enrolls more than 16,000 undergraduate and graduate students in its 9 Colleges and Schools.
- Fordham University offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to its employees, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- We offer tuition remission for employees and their dependents
- A generous immediate employer match towards a 403(b) retirement plan.
- As a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (IRC), Fordham is considered a qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program, a federal program designed to forgive student loan debt for employees of certain public and certain nonprofit employers.
- As part of its work-life balance program, the University provides generous PTO including 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, 2 personal days, 6 summer Fridays, and holidays that include paid time off between Christmas and New year.
- University employees have access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). EAP provides no-cost, professional, and confidential services, to help employees and family members address a variety of personal, family, life, and work-related issues.
Provides strong leadership for all areas of the women’s basketball program.
- Provides strong leadership for all areas of the women’s basketball program.
- Responsible for the organization, planning and coaching of all practices and games.
- Improves student-athlete’s player skill development through practice and games.
- Identifies, evaluates, and recruits quality student-athletes within the University, Atlantic 10 and NCAA policies.
- Hires, trains, and supervises assistant coaches and staff, with a commitment to diversity.
- Tracks academic monitoring for student-athletes with the assistance of the Office of Athletic Academic Advising through the completion of graduation.
- Manages the annual operating budget and respective fund-raising gift account.
- Oversees team travel, equipment, and supplies.
- Fund raises to support the operating budget.
- Schedules non-conference games.
- Represents the University at internal and external marketing, public relations, and fund-raising events, as required.
- Maintains strong relationships with internal constituencies, to include Student Life, Residential Life, Dining Services and the Development Office.
- Complies with all NCAA, Atlantic 10 Conference, and University rules and regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Five to ten years successful coaching and recruiting experience with knowledge of NCAA rules.
- A commitment to adhering to all policies, rules, and regulations of Fordham University, the Atlantic 10 and the NCAA.
- Must be extremely well organized, highly motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Successful candidates should have a knowledge of and commitment to the goals of Jesuit Education.
- Master’s Degree.
- Successful coaching and recruiting experience in collegiate basketball, and knowledge of NCAA rules.
Minimum Starting Salary: $300,000
Maximum Starting Salary: $425,000
Note: Salary is commensurate with qualifications, experience, and skills.
FLSA CATEGORY: Exempt
START DATE: ASAP
APPLY HERE: https://careers.fordham.edu/postings/4740
Founded in 1841, Fordham is the Jesuit University of New York, offering an exceptional education distinguished by the Jesuit tradition to more than 16,000 students in its 9 colleges and schools. It has residential campuses in the Bronx and Manhattan, a campus in West Harrison, N.Y., the Louis Calder Center Biological Field Station in Armonk, N.Y., and the London Centre in the United Kingdom.
Fordham University is committed to excellence through diversity and welcomes candidates of all backgrounds.
Fordham is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
*Please mention you saw this ad on CommunityCollegeJobs.*
Community College Jobs in Popular Cities