This job has Expired
Adjunct Faculty - Viticulture & Wine Technology
Please note: Successful candidates will have a combination of training, technique and practice in the areas noted above. Courses are in person and applicants must reside in New York State.
Adjunct faculty are responsible for preparing lesson plans and instructional materials or activities for class. Adjunct faculty must maintain accurate records on students and submit pertinent data to the department and/or the College.
- Required Field of Expertise: Enology
- Required Degree(s): Master's degree in related field.
Skills and experience:
- Wine making and wine lab experience
- College teaching experience preferred.
- Strong commitment to high-quality instruction in a diverse, student-centered environment and the ability to work with students with various learning styles and backgrounds.
- Interest in active and collaborative learning and enthusiasm for working in a multidisciplinary environment
Additional Information: Hiring adjunct instructors is an ongoing process. You will be contacted by the Department Chair if needed.
Applicants interested in applying MUST submit the following documents via online:
- Cover letter expressing interest and teaching focus
*Please mention you saw this ad on CommunityCollegeJobs.*
Community College Jobs in Popular Cities