Instructor/Coordinator in Alternative Licensure
Under the supervision of the Division Chair for Business Administration, Behavioral Science and Education and with the sponsorship of the Title V program, the ALP Instructor & Coordinator will teach 15 credit hours each Fall and Spring semester and develop and coordinate the CCC Alternative Licensure Program.
This is a nine-month renewable position contingent upon grant funding.
- Prepare and teach courses in Alternative Licensure and Education.
- Assume responsibility and instructional leadership for the planning, management, operation and assessment of the ALP.
- Develop the application and admission process; including all necessary processes, procedures, and forms related to the program application process.
- Work collaboratively with student services regarding admission processes, academic advising, etc.; as well Institutional Planning on any data collection and reporting requirements.
- Coordinate with area schools to arrange and monitor classroom observations, practicums and teacher-of-record requirements.
- Coordinate with area schools to recruit potential program candidates.
- Consult with students during office hours and participate in orientation, registration, committees, councils, in-service, student advisement, and professional development activities.
- Fulfill all functions of a faculty member, including those related to teaching, faculty service, assessment of student academic achievement, and professional development.
- Participate in college-wide studies and projects, providing information as requested.
- Demonstrate or actively work to attain proficiency with such technologies as may be useful in instruction, including personal computers, presentation software, computer-generated tutorials, and learning management systems.
- Assist with organizing and running advisory committee meetings.
- Cover letter
- Unofficial Transcripts
*Please mention you saw this ad on CommunityCollegeJobs.*