132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
P/T Admissions Pathway Coach-Admissions and Recruitment
P/T Admissions Pathway Coach-Admissions and Recruitment - Bunker Hill Community College
Location: Boston, MA
Category: Part Time Non-Benefited Positions
Posted On: Fri Aug 12 2022
This is a hybrid position that allows for the flexibility of an agreed upon remote work schedule.
- Outreach and follow up with students from point of inquiry through acceptance utilizing a customer relationship management systesm, TargetX and other student information systems such as Ellucian-Colleague
- Utilize virtual meeting platforms for student appointments; assist students with navigating technological resources such as the BHCC Website and MyBHCC Self-Service
- Work with new transfer students and review transcript(s) utilizing Transferology to identify transfer credit and recommend courses for transfer.
- Inform students of the resources for learning about all Massachusetts City & State Transfer Programs
- Assist students with understanding the process of paying for college; Financial Aid, Scholarships, Payment Plans, etc.
- Refer students to appropriate offices for additional services, serve as a liaison for students by interacting with college staff/administration/faculty by responding to student complaints, researching problems, initiating problem resolution, and resolving problems
- Assist with Admissions Live Chat and responding to emails from prospective and newly accepted students
- Participate in outreach calling campaigns to prospective and newly accepted students
- Master's degree in Education, Counseling, Psychology or a closely related field; with two (2) years of experience and/or training involving admissions, academic and/or financial advising, student recruitment/retention, student services, or counseling, or comparable experience in an institute of higher education or client-based community organization; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience;
- Demonstrate and possess a strong ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with a wide range of people and groups;
- Knowledge of student development concepts, principles, and practices in coaching strategies;
- Ability to communicate proficiently in more than one language;
- Excellent, demonstrated verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in student information systems and technology as well as MS Word and Excel;
- Ability to work two evenings per week
- Ability to work at least three Saturdays (8:30am-2:00pm) during peak registration periods during the months of August, September and January.
Salary $30.03/hr. @ 185/hr. week
Review Date: open until filled
*Please mention you saw this ad on CommunityCollegeJobs.*