FACULTY: Adjunct Instructor Spanish
Eastern Oklahoma State College is a comprehensive community college providing instruction in a wide range of curricula. We are currently seeking a qualified part-time instructor to teach classes in Spanish.
- Eastern Oklahoma State College is a comprehensive community college providing instruction in a wide range of curricula. We are currently seeking a qualified part-time Instructor to teach Spanish language courses in person with the ability to present synchronous lectures via IETV to all campuses.
- Must have a Master’s degree with 18 credit hours directly related to the teaching field. Candidates pursuing a Master’s degree and those with relevant experience may be considered.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to grow professionally.
- Excellent communication skills
- Participate in division-led assessment of student learning.
- Candidates must demonstrate proficient use of zoom and/or online learning platforms.
- Candidates will be required to complete EOSC LMS training
- Locations may include Wilburton, McAlester, Antlers or Idabel teaching sites.
- Commitment to the mission of Eastern Oklahoma State College
Salary: $425.00 per credit hour
Submit a letter of application, Eastern employment application, transcript(s) and resume to:
Human Resources Director
Dean, Division of Language, Humanities, and Education
Review of applications will be ongoing and positions will be filled as needed.
Eastern Oklahoma State College is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Affirmative Action Employer (AAE)
*Please mention you saw this ad on CommunityCollegeJobs.*
Community College Jobs in Popular Cities